Re: [Sip] [sipcore] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC3261 (2910)

Samir Srivastava <samirs.lists@gmail.com> Fri, 05 August 2011 04:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bqDPNesYp8IJ1SF2K+iHxV/OUvUtKkpIA3MKeh9p8IE=; b=ITJf4z9uue90LQjw9BdCRd5PObRQyrm7bRfKy5EEPKBuSJ+zsmQSq1is0hswNuBFWS OkCehutdeboSXTeruqbhpHyd2xw0KVeku7FcbAa4xdqgODTy6TzVtnhUUMfl0ml48vI8 6sfo5F7UpXZNdvsc4X1IEYlnILdWYUrHniFjY=