[Sip] Requested Expert Review Request: draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-00

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Mon, 17 December 2007 20:32 UTC

Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:32:06 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Dean Willis <dean.willis@softarmor.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7910; t=1197923541; x=1198787541; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Requested=20Expert=20Review=20Request=3A=20draf t-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-00 |Sender:=20 |To:=20Dean=20Willis=20<dean.willis@softarmor.com>; bh=oEni4JbKiFPKXGa5MXUBPAclJ1m/fuBXP1f8lihnyBQ=; b=M1ooPRSydsLvgGjA0pEQusTnVw1jF+JXwtxSxdlpGCpO543xey7G3cp2Lo YUInDBZjZRhoUqEI+ocyvsNO5iQijf9sN6pnX4GrMkwtXUz90AZouO5miAXL 6unOseu4fT;