Re: [Sip] Support for Multipart/MIME

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Wed, 30 May 2007 22:10 UTC

Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:10:02 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Sip] Support for Multipart/MIME
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3092; t=1180563008; x=1181427008; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20Support=20for=20Multipart/MIME |Sender:=20 |To:=20Dan=20Wing=20<dwing@cisco.com>; bh=9t8KjJQFGkbZxQcOZp2rdykj8C+5U7r+UMTxj7vhn0g=; b=H5E06bDDTy905GZiMkyKMvi2JKlYN+PteS17mHxDitVDBUMfZiHXbfyt5l3pfltThm3sRdek VhLNKUOEXKr5DlCVn7UKA4zlOvU2WChAiB71fqFn5rlgqCCsFSIJW8os;