Re: VS: [Sip] Delivering request-URI and parameters to UAS via proxy

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com> Wed, 05 December 2007 22:02 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 17:03:16 -0500
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: VS: [Sip] Delivering request-URI and parameters to UAS via proxy
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2643; t=1196892159; x=1197756159; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jdrosen@cisco.com; z=From:=20Jonathan=20Rosenberg=20<jdrosen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20VS=3A=20[Sip]=20Delivering=20request-URI=20and=20para meters=20to=20UAS=20via=20proxy |Sender:=20; bh=AvzhtGuB1/BL+qg8mK3710nRrktpxPbGX5+Z0a7p6ao=; b=pYsxqRlftTXr3cQgPfiu3pR4JRzAqEpelBdmf4x97Ir5Rrw9Uz8t68ppi32amKSqiWozbr82 bB5sKvOqldT9E0NxovOkDUDDJj4jNKZQoqY5/ge5Vu0ACy3RhdfvJUO2;