RE: [Sip] Delivering request-URI and parameters to UAS via proxy

<youssef.chadli@orange-ftgroup.com> Tue, 29 January 2008 21:44 UTC

Subject: RE: [Sip] Delivering request-URI and parameters to UAS via proxy
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:44:21 +0100
From: <youssef.chadli@orange-ftgroup.com>
To: <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
Cc: sip@ietf.org, drage@alcatel-lucent.com

I think there is a misunderstanding on these use cases:
 - The intermediate entity in the customer side does perform only one registration to the network. The AoRs associated to the served terminals inside the client domain are registred automatically by the home network, using implicit registration for example. In fact, it's not conceivable to register individually all the users of a corporate network for example.

- The "intermediate entity" should be able to route incoming requests inside its domain based on standard RFC3261 behaviour, that is, based on the Request-URI.

Best regards

Youssef