Re: [Sip] Using TLS in the first hop - Bug in RFC 5630

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Fri, 16 September 2011 12:16 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>, "Horvath, Ernst" <ernst.horvath@siemens-enterprise.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 14:18:41 +0200
References: <CALiegfkNfJ7McZAA=a5ajYVzYtmAjC_KQdK1P_ez2L1dia5v2g@mail.gmail.com> <CFFC2869-C704-423E-974D-3F4B93145BBB@edvina.net> <CALiegfnh2C3GNddnneepcVsGgtOd1pSDBVC3uH72S1KaVT_jHg@mail.gmail.com> <7889A6C3D41A49439DAECC7B4C998F011C07F2E6EF@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <CALiegfkqnVMHSZuim33XNy8rPdBRmJsB6VRxF3mR1dEXvEdK-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegf=jX6pkdw+xYueuEjgAoo_9XVhYqOgc0Uwx2yt7gqto1Q@mail.gmail.com> <7889A6C3D41A49439DAECC7B4C998F011C07F2EA81@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <CALiegfnxSo3zvCHAUtFUU=2XODUJN3SNxhRgVZ+oF5tfsQFsFw@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US