Re: [Sip] comments on draft-kupwade-sip-iba-00

Michael Thomas <mat@cisco.com> Thu, 28 February 2008 21:01 UTC

Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:01:46 -0800
From: Michael Thomas <mat@cisco.com>
To: Dean Willis <dean.willis@softarmor.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2425; t=1204231691; x=1205095691; c=relaxed/simple; s=oregon; h=To:Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Michael=20Thomas=20<mat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20comments=20on=20draft-kupwade-s ip-iba-00 |Sender:=20 |To:=20Dean=20Willis=20<dean.willis@softarmor.com>; bh=NGZTqyKV7TcGV6wnI/ja1cJPO2vULJFDGvAWzNu5Wv4=; b=P/RmfJuLQfQJtHQZWUmS6jkArlaG0K3Sreze8VBFzO6VOGrmyyjHKh2oLs 0Zgcr6iF2jn7RqiEKhifLk80sPULFDrKpTV7nwGjyyUtR+1DyRvJTFiKLNVl HGzHvu45uV;