RE: [Sip] MESSAGE for rendering

Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com> Fri, 14 December 2007 23:39 UTC

From: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>
To: "Dale.Worley@comcast.net" <Dale.Worley@comcast.net>, "sip@ietf.org" <sip@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:34:29 -0500
Subject: RE: [Sip] MESSAGE for rendering
acceptlanguage: en-US

More importantly MESSAGE allows out-of-dialog requests.  :)
I was thinking the same as you, but I believe Paul's right in that render=inline and vcard/vcalendar are not inline.  The question is if we want to let "attachment" disposition be allowed.  I dread to do that, because people are already using MESSAGE to transfer 10MB images, but that's a separate ugly problem. :(

-hadriel