RE: [Sip] End-to-end security for DTLS-SRTP (FW: I-DAction:draft-fischer-sip-e2e-sec-media-00.txt)

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 24 January 2008 18:11 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: "'Fischer, Kai'" <kai.fischer@siemens.com>, sip@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Sip] End-to-end security for DTLS-SRTP (FW: I-DAction:draft-fischer-sip-e2e-sec-media-00.txt)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:11:46 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4774; t=1201198307; x=1202062307; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Sip]=20End-to-end=20security=20for=20D TLS-SRTP=20(FW=3A=20I-DAction=3Adraft-fischer-sip-e2e-sec-me dia-00.txt) |Sender:=20; bh=UfMSVaMb2j4kiqld74DYALodji12vJMJU6W5pX9as/c=; b=iYdRWLBlSBEaAhnC8XTYzbJExMPdBj7q6gmzHTLr0/99KVK+fpSZXb2TW/ Tf/pcLRkX5hi/uUKf4rb3Q6bMMQpbrZVmw55aQi8mdGgVR/2xWxyH9E0AVx5 p7872wVqG7;

I like this draft, and it solves a very real problem:  providing identity for
SIP requests that traverse B2BUAs and traverse SBCs.

-d