Re: [sipcore] Why doesn't 4244bis cover Marianne's use-case?

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 19 November 2010 20:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ruAEhaYduM57b/+aVTQcA7nzYkDL74HM5gk7Q6xy5tg=; b=xSlxjloltRSt7jX7WkqQ5f1e9s2Ky+1TQpmlcoVWVKbo/10Ckt0teqzI/jWFQT+YP3 ZRrkPHNjHxcJHEg3ir/cE3u/tdFcQ+G/RCzd0KZj/7DLUXg1cMkc+MB6s5I/T2TClIQ/ h3yZhiGEF5rF6LaA4mQajw4KqhXkZdnjYZQPY=