[sipcore] Thoughts about draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-02.txt

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Sat, 13 July 2019 01:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcastmailservice.net; s=20180828_2048; t=1562979669; bh=3FaOlKAn8cagEEZcuVSnDJCk+rrH17vIQeIHYbYU7pY=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date: Message-ID; b=T5oKtnqNDAFXlcvE1a36+WDL8v3PHsl8KUf1ohl5hWjMxcIuZe1sVeQxwqOORksFh sbkPRL+n1cvb7ne+G17KzIhHMea3htxaWoWgH1TGJxi08ZR8uZ7KUwRJiLkn5bYcDg VLkigbYiY/sgaQgQpEVGBz7iuo3t7t/7ncIvaTRoRvErWOM3kCsXwaFzGgLsYD7vFg UAB9yKwaotPQ6I/5GFQIAqiqJFvAeA1pxjqctFWbg2pgy3HVZMC3+74/+dUIcZ1STW ABGaIAL8gR0uejaN1fbg/Pion5X5lerJvxq2L1fzQufHZ0e//WdF3t99U7p7SnCTw3 hUYmwJ/6OIl2Q==