Re: [sipcore] RFC 7118 on The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Wed, 29 January 2014 18:14 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=N3sJQyXJibN5vU32t9V3+02rOPQlJP6wE+BlfzlOBsg=; b=flZf0qv6XBoxoqTEaBeACTlKR3BFRD2NXz/VMfdOjJLdWSlvOYlT/v9wTv4hZwr3in 9fF2mBPn0oHqnKQVAi17EjP6ONCsELHOp4sra1yY+H1MVuW4KbpaUY25iobZGFy0yviX XU5Jf4dARP+WwPsYYGcNSFjZXOjnq8x2R9aolINGq1/cChdCg4rQc4HQXPcB0CKFGeTm lY5SFHbrbC7pLeajnVUqFDdqiLLQJaT+g1wWzLXiYxie4KTkiR/dM7VzVxf6DBNGWMnV +1PiPXKt6dNin6ZxGQZDm4rJJfDpp8OS26Jk1WsTuxL113S5FF4uMHsCP59pW1WtyT9L r5mQ==