Re: [sipcore] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sipcore-status-unwanted-04.txt> (A SIP Response Code for Unwanted Calls) to Proposed Standard

Ranjit Avasarala <ranjitkav0811@gmail.com> Tue, 21 March 2017 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=MPg2VpPwONNfp5aXVphyuIc6FqBpUbwA/irI1/OWpVI=; b=kROf5eYipkycsVTIahUCOkEQNI8hKYCJ20MsByJbEHaty56zzoTsrT4IPPoldMVxvW /u/VxqM/Itz6ZvH4utFVOdCpBJKFw5nFXTJWFY5igeRFWvnt46K05OdW9hsm0ZKVUZgR Qrwmy9AWegW68Bl2+wP5gDa9wmuqPkf9zL6D2J/u7RTal4618xQLe0yKDRNqxu72Lfkb dHxI6m6ImHyHzsGnFBefeQja7zjd3aczCdikE0LGp1HyjMD5hPIS4Txh6xuq3XpR1yjZ 914Oc3dFFvxpT35JGRjCgD0lW/Snn5B9ceyqgf0h0skqF4jRiE19ttZzvOX3bLDsmPGm mRUw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=MPg2VpPwONNfp5aXVphyuIc6FqBpUbwA/irI1/OWpVI=; b=kMDbviHRtizCWrRqaf6ICLvUByprom5EKE044VvAZKo497ACYUfnLCzUWCnp85rNKx bdKRWsVJbpXNrODcxl+u9O5Onbc/H/uRsLOHf3ynTuftbyh5xI7ykXNjTK6HsLt05BB6 xzOkAh5IG9dPGJz6vllN4NT8T5vqlkgKw8qVSNQOaDrae5Ru/mq1vrOHeg1p0Z+HhMnX MenVcVINWK6hgY/1ZHmnH10D5h6pI3asvUNWP6z27z+aD47nMlIqBP0lmQA+i4utkDsF YFxeWMXstWInHRjTyZQRP7pZ4t4JywYd2he3dQMQ76XFBqolhMC7pZpw7OU1NkusY2dy 42UQ==