Re: [sipcore] Why doesn't 4244bis cover Marianne's use-case?

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 19 November 2010 16:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JRLJPt63c8x0a0kAZk4U3DyuaV5YTjnfUKypaWhSmZo=; b=HcrPIVSqYk2lNU34pP6hI06Hb+Q4gK5bnmHKOjrtFknRItvcaNh7/dyOqNomfCPcpp SYx3a7UUmzD+heHi+W6p4yoOk5w/ROyAG2sbarO05Jjro9t64W6+UuMk1fnr4nrV9q3R n0XQ0ZeRogf6fRK0mbcPizMkqfB0GJtrYtGt8=