Re: [sipcore] Security Issue

Samir Srivastava <samirs.lists@gmail.com> Wed, 08 December 2010 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=tuXsAE7tmf5d4nUT5lIHx2sKuHHWg1ORpXRYfmkM+J0=; b=MzHFGrko5f/hQDPeIawow9XAX5Z3ZKMUPiqZO4iLOw+dTai8KdUsHjsYwMZnBojb95 DA7Tx7sPlZ1MJ7FPR4AyieTpio/LHqU9h4c5WrF7ixxmofC5jJ+HaptDhKgzvahfi2JV Jh2v4qs2HSj4RPXguntAToTaBPQUjoKrI2Pmk=