Re: [sipcore] privacy handling

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 31 August 2010 21:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=eLVqvvTKcAmL8S3s1J/PgydRom8zMnKiXtKi0tX9l5A=; b=wSWU3fUp4UT1GEE6+vGFStSb54cAabqyrbAI+SrtDtbIyRbCaQOpkpdiegkMbks/Gd gFZdjCevLhK9/e77EcuFinnBumNBP12KUneUY4GoHdk63aHu17tcV5EW7ZRIvcQ5l9hm XUiHMonb7j5hbbPvFnv/08Zhs3s8XXSO1X5uo=