Re: [sipcore] Security issue in -keep-08

Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> Wed, 08 December 2010 20:13 UTC

From: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
To: 'Robert Sparks' <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 21:14:59 +0100
References: <9D7CD9CF-4E47-41D1-8D01-F98808851223@nostrum.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05850307D840@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A0585030B1833@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se>, <02688FBA-D5B4-403E-944E-FB9245936F36@nostrum.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A058502C718A9@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <AAC3B2AF-41D1-4EDC-AB90-89874182B856@nostrum.com> <72CAC7D1-E370-4D2E-AF68-8FBFE0469641@nostrum.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US