Re: [sipcore] "emergency" via draft-holmberg-sipcore-proxy-feature

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Mon, 31 January 2011 14:28 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 09:31:26 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
References: <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A058502B84084@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <BDBFB6CE314EDF4CB80404CACAEFF5DE07C6C68C@XCH02DFW.rim.net>, <4D3A2C3D.10508@cisco.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A0585194414F717@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <4D3EEC64.2080302@nostrum.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05851944155A13@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <4D3F2365.2070504@nostrum.com> <580BEA5E3B99744AB1F5BFF5E9A3C67DFA9550FF@HE111648.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <4D405B30.8020503@cisco.com> <580BEA5E3B99744AB1F5BFF5E9A3C67DFAAEA1E2@HE111648.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA06A8588055@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05851944155A21@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se>