Re: [sipcore] Comments on draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-02

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 02 November 2010 19:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=YlEYQlR8nRRFKGkEdCGLFw9ATJUZhX9RN9NrrwRPDTI=; b=G7KeRv3N9BbFoG4t9lREZ+taf+F/YNWzhW1qai56QkozsaLJ3awhHqc80b/Wx3sIT4 Q9PGyrMqN0Pf/xAHNLv6zhOuS6iUDABbePsIwI+TWAu2gn/oYeXl/MQkE+TNJNRkS/8w /v6B0jQSM9uI38DXhRD6RzrUi07M6RUpTmZKs=