Re: [sipcore] Doc Shepherd review of draft-ietf-sipcore-rejected-05

Eric Burger <eburger@standardstrack.com> Sun, 07 April 2019 19:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=standardstrack.com; s=default; h=References:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:Date:Subject: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:From:Sender:Reply-To: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=um8HzDiAxO5Qdb7rbywtYOd5WiMEF9tq7Wur1Qv805E=; b=IWGO+J2MBog9uk/y4Tfoexpfm c1uF3Kn0pHoE85xZM+grKocMGqK8PgsxMDF5NRRGcGCdS3e8rM8oV5jKXbyFnjW/FQq3FfMHSUCWw z2D7m7uGm+BhShFdxf34CcXGU81FmBF9WgVuFstXwWlDaDeGtVA2FUFrlU/AAbSMQZqIs=;