Re: [sipcore] New draft extending Reason header

<marianne.mohali@orange-ftgroup.com> Wed, 20 October 2010 15:02 UTC

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:03:48 +0200
From: marianne.mohali@orange-ftgroup.com
To: mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com
Cc: bruno.chatras@orange-ftgroup.com, sipcore@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [sipcore] New draft extending Reason header

Hi Mary,

The need you describe is to add a Reason header without (actually "before") receiving the explicit SIP response (so, the status code) from the UA.
This need is not exactly the same that the one I intend to address but the common point is to use the Reason header without receiving an explicit SIP response.
We could, may be, find a way to address both needs but I don't know how. Let's think about it...

Regards,
Marianne