Re: [sipcore] #29: B2BUAs passing H-I through?, #28 UAC adds initial HI

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 17 September 2010 18:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=h2UN5th0pPFSy2T7rYt0zJ4/UOgtg7CmHDwLD3vXhR0=; b=xIWEkCE/Rovyb7Nvp31q37XoXvsaOfhZni7DfK3knfC93I9hWqtWw8C7ZSwAUJHHLh i561t8UntAihDw1zE2lGm/XWI1XbijGdW4QqLtCpE8opznlWCN8bniG9/UJMZ5W5xW0K R7GpxWLxNIoGBsaFUQAiKO8yE8YV5PqdsQoW8=