Re: [sipcore] Comments on draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-02

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 04 January 2011 19:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xBYhW7xd8pdBM0BQD2a/ReZ3ZuCfddJicLEb6YFP47o=; b=veSt3juE5E8T1pF1WoD24gPyCVPnvY4Y2L0fxJz8B+5hudDfRRFFEuGWryKohZzYHk uL9f7tiHbJg4z3W3cVfjDkjKxATsTWufrKPiUuQ9sRBSrBenRbl5+SHKWiue0UxgocTm gKpxypYSYFEqFtPCj1rFS4Q2euCIRxXWyh3dQ=