Re: [sipcore] #4: The new "hit" parameter is gonna cause problems

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 13 October 2010 19:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nDcjF8cnIbjBWjlgIvVpnD2QTMw0009bz1fzSqlq68U=; b=i+EhTKl4fW4johBqbjmJhs9K1xHt+mvoWIcvpar1D82OKuSbdtxlVNthBjx6myGF7k mLdoYx9GnfPDeyBtwGXDe299oStQyH63MG74frTdAXYpT4mLefl6dgmPrcpD4MaUl8aN 9rxobs/XrJfgRsYHtEZUc7cwVM/o32N37yg+I=