Re: [sipcore] [stir] draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-04 (call-reason)

Ranjit Avasarala <ranjitkav12@gmail.com> Tue, 12 April 2022 20:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=UXdzH9bZa3eSWG6sAZRgNbs7a0CnwwLcCPVzPoYkJnk=; b=CbTVDQzseKvZ7naghjoSwohn7pO8UaaNDJougE6GsWjFp96qW5GLmqNFsyRwDwMbwu UOlUcQazkrB8JOpgGWMWLsqgAo+lnypfj7HWa+dkZqctKGOKHHrzEWmnM9YHyQH8NSVL Tnb8/LAUxxBvPaTJ9kRKk0g4tHk87Qj6Avq7bQAUL+jxC2s2AHlkIDLEqX2+57Khhscf 7EdBMYS+iei4Bb52RmiElqM9V6mU8snwS55YJIYh/Fhol9HWqV1c3keX+2Mmj9n18GPK cmxvkk7qW2YPoAiOtAjFXGttth7AaI1Q0ypAlB20y8DLfIRKX+J6CBJclMaNM5N7Te++ TUGQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=UXdzH9bZa3eSWG6sAZRgNbs7a0CnwwLcCPVzPoYkJnk=; b=WP+YnSG/MvpvsU9zklZ3tCwpweWo4dH5ThC+ZEWgOJ6V7prSmmssEuxXD5iwmr4Y82 zEwDXOeRe7sSMo8oMSyQ+WSVVVzB3S/gxKMCVxz+pHzyehWlYFzqMDVsJQkv9O0IuDaS fLoRCc/U7Kq8SwyzFSbkbuDG5eYU1SlYJzQnLXX7HA1F9ftljwnAP1y8i/WlJ1km2oTo +xY+uuRjtHsvHWK9bvXVRF/P1jwArYgIV2GAEWlaGt9O1BJ7gZlUvLH459vliLtRAiAc o3EYwCfHdLAcmDKeRC1v0qSwoUOSlGJ7mE342M6xafgr5VvZIAYvcfGmKHpgtG4AN+wl No9Q==
References: <CACgrgBbUASA4HTukPwZL9V=8XOMTx_keZcDh-pVc0eSJYtVS8w@mail.gmail.com> <86BE36F5-7CFE-48BE-B0A7-7458B67EB208@chriswendt.net> <CACgrgBYVi2rJv0BCFf3UxmjtSJHXRuFw+gbHsQm0Uo0Dr3J8Mw@mail.gmail.com> <51718867-9092-4423-B895-8069A8AF3D07@chriswendt.net> <CACgrgBZNXc0zcn7O9z2TS4_r5OGTsde7euMxcz_SqDO35pJASw@mail.gmail.com> <28766342-130D-4FED-AD38-7A817D4B525B@chriswendt.net> <97AB0ACC-011C-48F8-826A-2E7238485D30@nostrum.com> <BYAPR02MB4168AC85059C24E4D6186387D2ED9@BYAPR02MB4168.namprd02.prod.outlook.com>