Re: [sipcore] Why doesn't 4244bis cover Marianne's use-case?

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 19 November 2010 18:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=BHHSeGUdAIXXYuWaJsQEbthGJCnN+UwGQqMljrvD648=; b=LundKWN5r1JGi0ZELwogMa4gcRPA3uhELvbCl9kMB6YiEzezD4jKyig9LCNPs1dFAx bnqxrarkJuA3HuERPVoe2ujzjOnSKJtITd92+sNRonitpekcInxC7ObMRaPR6Cr2EA6g WzTERS7dWBhf316lDWrynHWkpSyRj8iF7Esto=