[sipcore] Congratulations! draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis is now RFC 7044

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 04 February 2014 19:33 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 14:33:39 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: SIPCORE <sipcore@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1391542420; bh=FFzLBEdZZdG5h9m6Td1C8+w3rjiTmkxclxWk/Y8cyGk=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=X4uM+161WHSmj9Zg+IuLrRFAovdK0kyrOsjT+1weLcOPMXJYSu9nDC2h8OJe6BTqS Reu/M3LokFyQX3SKdRQpK3AvHWkf305Ay5cgW0HpHDvGolGfJmmkLtqmP2pGTxt1oR 6i16deCdsYnlnZMmhIFVC8rb6fzBxSwUayHEfT1DDLo/J5RRwJbezK+5fh1nsLkkO1 akATmI/LCdH/2dlcMFWUBM6E0vSWBDOues42/jj5f722Ajh0OsBo3RdkrAsiriFJY2 wJimbwjDOy0zLMNpPqVTrZF6eoYiLyqEbmg70WC5qbdm5G0yaZacqEJbzQeoXb08t/ wWKEW0rPfg6Hw==