Re: [sipcore] draft-holmberg-sipcore-proxy-feature- why notjust use Supported

<hannu.hietalahti@nokia.com> Wed, 01 December 2010 15:16 UTC

From: <hannu.hietalahti@nokia.com>
To: <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, <peter.leis@nsn.com>, <sipcore@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:17:05 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [sipcore] draft-holmberg-sipcore-proxy-feature- why notjust use Supported

Hi,

indeed some Rel-10 CRs were agreed that would add a reference to this draft and also the use of it in earlier releases has been considered.

CRs that introduce the dependency towards this draft are coming for approval in TSG CT plenary next week, so it would be useful to understand the level of interest to work on this in IETF, and any possible opposition that might risk timely completion.

(Rel-10 is foreseen to freeze in March 2011).

BR,
Hannu Hietalahti
3GPP TSG CT Chairman
tel: +358 40 5021724