Re: [sipcore] Updated 4244bis and new call flow document

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Mon, 26 July 2010 06:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Pa//1+yeuigPMFkLXFghfDO865jaFekClJgyKr+xFH0=; b=SbA9pJn0IeJ1BLoUaUN3EgIdyBhrYH/rDodOLlv5qu8MJLQkIB9oFdZFkyxmXzuniF Ka/H+r7pBmFQzUY/Jk+rtd8u6iL1GBBGmjy2aCxYFjrUSuWf6GgpAXfIdVnd52BFZG4J 1Oe7x7KNFyi5jkq9VdkiiKOr3oYo/LUVrvJ9Y=
References: <AANLkTim-f7vZ1IFS3WhVS9G8Mg1dhueN8tevLb_xDRR1@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTilRRmWt30XOp3VKn2Xtzv71-EDUfyyUSOb0J3Bk@mail.gmail.com> <9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD4065E732E@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de> <4C49951C.8050202@cisco.com> <EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE214925C62@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <4C49A337.3010503@cisco.com> <EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE214ADDBBD@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com>