Re: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-10.txt

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Fri, 29 November 2013 02:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=J6Q54xELDbXAURgcAQqdMCOBiOGNQCeDg/BDkIoxhEc=; b=NUBBJVTFbdajWAUcFU7Buo6qzyYytYHdKStWsAdGYj+DE90+rFGaJLCwJjx0uZYAe6 t2eOHd970ykhqfJayCRmQZ9iMT3Y+tkqmU0zyIOOeF53Hic9PfGoSeDdCQw4SfW/maxP MCIAqxZYlrp673gRT8xoJR/AIgmYTKd87W/RHerssXs2MZZf93+yHsjJ5MMPosWSptUP isk4JnrDk+2NTFGTHQHCaTsr/gOFqzi13J49nmJF2s5JN6NBDoPyednMVo/b7IHWqfdg fM0YdYV+F+bvzZmBme/az69BboAk2qtScBhN2uQjD8/+mxfDfyvScbl8gtEK2UwIUuBl gTiQ==