Re: [sipcore] Draft new version: draft-holmberg-sipcore-proxy-feature

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com> Mon, 24 January 2011 15:30 UTC

From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>, "sipcore@ietf.org" <sipcore@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:33:35 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [sipcore] Draft new version: draft-holmberg-sipcore-proxy-feature

Well, if everyone says they won't perform a feature because somebody else is going to do it, that seems like a recipe for not having the feature performed at all. There would need to be some rules on which entity performs the feature and which entities do not perform the feature. I am not sure this was clear from the draft.

John