Re: [sipcore] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-15: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT) - the pull request

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 05 May 2020 21:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=39hqFcZbtS6JbxtL8wK7PMDOLohMhiNTe1Q9ygDjQLc=; b=ck7N05NuiTGcLahg48oMVAgXFQN5EcEJ43wX7N8JXHZD8VOOWnY/ZgBHeVIo8N/hkB ftnBXcUmC9IavW//FbJW0HJ1H2/++k+8g2mkzigzbMv9M+BNobaSKvO1eEEeY/0CnZEo DZefwWz0HhB/9/vqVf3qa8NJva5qD47R5HvGxzLVQdMglrYihlh4xOPS1YMYZeTWWXS9 7eIvcw3bzztKGPLGErQrtBhlJKi1KE8v52dqK5VTLuW/qCAV8f9qJ5xi82kLndJf+znF BV5i5yhY3Y4NK/RDcRGahoR9ZIuXelRXA+y+ga4unTtG3U+edlqqdMzLsWdzg/rRNFYw ttfQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=39hqFcZbtS6JbxtL8wK7PMDOLohMhiNTe1Q9ygDjQLc=; b=aNWxt4UVALB+8cTKTzGt2Vx/EKz7iEAyHQGwxzWLae2RJ9iIw/ILQEaBsdS6OWOWJ3 HI1m5eabJpRDQXuQMubskoc8pLvM8Tms3CIKm/BnmSPgMQgLt3Bk60d8gMtY0rXWAk9/ 25cFS6XL+mkXEaV5rGrByS98AaqWWrXTRVhK2j6SIeoPEJCUWOGIpLkxQ4umVsEazW5R ETRZfxlSEo2Vg1LVOtOdvE9okTj6GC7zSD1OLMOWYeco+z8eiTlYsVfoCp0De6U6I/k0 HIpEYkiajppvhtVk3Kx0e5XUD1rKmiJ9t7znQW2rGxIJu6qh+ZMTwPOh6pgmsAnB/HtG cC8A==