Re: [sipcore] Bypassing out-of-service intermediate Proxy

<youssef.chadli@orange-ftgroup.com> Fri, 05 November 2010 18:45 UTC

Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 19:44:58 +0100
From: youssef.chadli@orange-ftgroup.com
To: pkyzivat@cisco.com, sipcore@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [sipcore] Bypassing out-of-service intermediate Proxy

I don't think this analogy is correct.

If you take the example of a SIP Server which is inserted in the SIP path only to provide a supplementary service in case this latter is requested by the user ( e.g. call transfer), I think that the user will not be satisfied if it's call does not succeed just because the network is not able to provide this service...

Youssef