Re: [sipcore] Resend: WGLC: draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Mon, 20 May 2019 01:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcastmailservice.net; s=20180828_2048; t=1558314956; bh=UB5QIks2hTVP4F6UrJ8rvodXu3AFzzgpwnPWvEqb01U=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date: Message-ID; b=WmoIQfzaAU6q740hnP/yO5LT7E5zRMiFbkvlaCZ3LE/iv+Mv/pXV98neelJlSn0RP l1/ph0x+7GlFQ/AHSffKsyjcoRk08RhAZ5S2L3eVtk09MTED8/ueObXce73aT7+sdT EHFmPjvrsh32bfZvd8FX0HSCVeKiYTJYDid07B6v05P/K+fkqrKiwZpWNS/twnsRkX mkQ3DU1CVhqes99haXHOGYYXCRqNEJsu6F8WWYNdVnEHbLTk79I+K9k3AVtZYi6Id6 ToTUtppM4ejZfira0itjcSATNN3d5gUEaNrvjR1h7r5KwXhH+WBovMWMsSP+EYve7A /bBqeZ2xOopEg==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduuddruddtjedggeeiucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuvehomhgtrghsthdqtfgvshhipdfqfgfvpdfpqffurfetoffkrfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucdnvehorghsthgrlhculdeftddtmdenucfjughrpefhvffujghssedttddttddttddtnecuhfhrohhmpeifohhrlhgvhiesrghrihgrughnvgdrtghomhculdffrghlvgcutfdrucghohhrlhgvhidmnecuffhomhgrihhnpehivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkphepvdegrdeluddrfeejrddutddtnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopehhohgsghhosghlihhnrdgrrhhirggunhgvrdgtohhmpdhinhgvthepvdegrdeluddrfeejrddutddtpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepfihorhhlvgihsegrlhhumhdrmhhithdrvgguuhdprhgtphhtthhopehrihhfrggrthdrihgvthhfsehgmhgrihhlrdgtohhmpdhrtghpthhtohepshhiphgtohhrvgesihgvthhfrdhorhhgnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptd