Re: [sipcore] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-15: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT) - the pull request

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 05 May 2020 21:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9yCTuVRytqa5jzitPf4OruN9i/UWCulYgac6IyQk0C0=; b=EolVceC8sLNyxcWue/TGTJmKpbfjt4aSYRW7we5Uu/ntZScxiCgxco5h6nfURIU4oy 7C1L3Q1RCLbcVOkFqAAn/02jwP0cLLYReiI3uEGBeRXZUcKV6M91t8zgbI4Md6gV4PoY /rfUIKDr0lCTM5HbLUMy3c2sOoTO6bzTRlniqPDj0Wgwlf6xdUovas9j0g+LcYLCg/OP x5eyMmUSSPksdl4YPV+ZCDezKPj12MRnejGce3nRPMkjDlaRFkqKf31k9djOxsp1gGMO bq77qyTyP+MAM7Eci7MkxSeA8cBKSn2adSCGnc7+GkHBdt85wfblaPF5KltFh97qo/lt IZUA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9yCTuVRytqa5jzitPf4OruN9i/UWCulYgac6IyQk0C0=; b=IcfYBpkOQLpj11Oby8k6hb7uTAOFVy1evpjViG4FXDDWk8lV6eO2s8EvnR6WTrfAxe iMrMDmfE7U6K64mqpEdRbrvQORaiqyI1i7fQMOnLgXpPW3SzXw6RX4Kcug9h+N9mVn6x 9IoJmlHbRRqvLCRiio7BFhltVEAnbo58WNTX54eG6ahluhHbOLEkvSQJ61F0fAakKCGp oceCiIHwAgz+9A3gBepuv5i6kP2GNUwxviYC7ffV2Kd3YTO08EyY17cLwl2tyh/PfRLs M8CTqQc8bYo5ayT6qwcN7HcIksXfs4OnE6ngxFP9rgYsE/npUzFTVhnLZaHbAOJIMhU7 epxg==