Re: [sipcore] draft-holmberg-sipcore-proxy-feature- why notjust use Supported

Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> Tue, 30 November 2010 18:18 UTC

From: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
To: "Leis, Peter (NSN - DE/Munich)" <peter.leis@nsn.com>, "sipcore@ietf.org" <sipcore@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:15:49 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [sipcore] draft-holmberg-sipcore-proxy-feature- why notjust use Supported

Hi,

At the previous 3GPP CT1 meeting, the group indicated willingness to use the mechanism in the draft in the work on session continuity.

There has been some comments on that we need text regarding "directionality", ie if an indicated capability is only valid in one direction, and I agree to that we need to address that.

But, in general I would like to know what to do in order to move the draft forward and adopt it as a working group item.

Regards,

Christer