Re: [Sipping] Liaison Statement on offer/answer procedures

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Fri, 06 June 2008 13:33 UTC

Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 09:34:30 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
References: <4822983A.2090906@ericsson.com> <4822F717.7030903@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF05C0F826@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF062C5DD8@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <482C2DE1.1080102@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF062EC204@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <482C3F25.7070605@cisco.com> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D0BB548B@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <482D8058.6030608@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF046C77CA@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <48463DF1.7080109@ericsson.com> <4846B581.2070901@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF046C77F8@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <484719AF.9060207@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF0688EB10@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <4847FF97.1030804@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF046C7805@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=17810; t=1212759229; x=1213623229; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sipping]=20Liaison=20Statement=20on=20 offer/answer=20procedures |Sender:=20 |To:=20Christer=20Holmberg=20<christer.holmberg@ericsson.co m>; bh=ZpywlsRgKBIwtxLpzaRP0SXmS+2LRHrmbtzeaNl2Mwc=; b=cH/kTU3C72B9TZdc/cjRsNXboS6WEyiYYp5hD2OtOYeRyOSeSqxJtHsXeR hwQhtB5cU1h6ZBQ7ie0v76xHdcSUpWJHEGQF5EkeIEZnjkz5tTueuyEg2J5J mF6P8+N3Sh;