Re: [Sipping] Current status of response to 3gpp Liaison Statement on offer/answer procedures

"Rockson Li (zhengyli)" <zhengyli@cisco.com> Fri, 04 July 2008 14:32 UTC

Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 22:31:16 +0800
References: <4822983A.2090906@ericsson.com> <4822F717.7030903@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF05C0F826@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF062C5DD8@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <482C2DE1.1080102@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF062EC204@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <482C3F25.7070605@cisco.com> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D0BB548B@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <482D8058.6030608@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF046C77CA@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <48463DF1.7080109@ericsson.com><4846B581.2070901@cisco.com> <484D0377.7010306@ericsson.com> <5B46C4E4-D30A-4CFE-B8F1-788727CC0FD9@nostrum.com> <484D4D36.8080007@cisco.com><486A3292.3030205@cisco.com> <486CE8D1.7060804@cisco.com>