Re: [Sipping] Liaison Statement on offer/answer procedures

"Christer Holmberg" <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> Tue, 10 June 2008 13:30 UTC

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:25:57 +0200
References: <4822983A.2090906@ericsson.com> <48463DF1.7080109@ericsson.com> <4846B581.2070901@cisco.com><CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF046C77F8@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se><484719AF.9060207@cisco.com><CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF0688EB10@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se><4847FF97.1030804@cisco.com><CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF046C7805@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <48493CE6.3050800@cisco.com> <C0E80510684FE94DBDE3A4AF6B968D2D037D84FF@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF046C780A@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <48499AD6.4060701@cisco.com> <4849B4A5.6090906@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF046C780D@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <484AC895.1050409@ cisco.com><CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF046C7811@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se><484D436 0! .400030 7 @cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF046C7819@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <C80B769F07F68A439E704BE257EEE1D252FF41@vaebe108.NOE.Nokia.com> <484E7A81.5010702@cisco.com>