Re: [Sipping] Liaison Statement on offer/answer procedures

Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com> Wed, 04 June 2008 07:03 UTC

Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:02:09 +0300
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
References: <4822983A.2090906@ericsson.com> <4822F717.7030903@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF05C0F826@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF062C5DD8@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <482C2DE1.1080102@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF062EC204@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <482C3F25.7070605@cisco.com> <0D5F89FAC29E2C41B98A6A762007F5D0BB548B@GBNTHT12009MSX.gb002.siemens.net> <482D8058.6030608@cisco.com> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF046C77CA@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se>