Re: [Sipping] Liaison Statement on offer/answer procedures

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Thu, 15 May 2008 12:34 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:34:41 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5110; t=1210854845; x=1211718845; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sipping]=20Liaison=20Statement=20on=20 offer/answer=20procedures |Sender:=20 |To:=20Christer=20Holmberg=20<christer.holmberg@ericsson.co m>; bh=tkjmkutC5397ito/CPibwzWT1y5CAuTPLy6aCy0npDI=; b=kvTCntKg1dNr+9rtjzO0LxlDUcscYH1lxGu+dmF0J/OjSttuZwoaOdk+vj a6a7JRWFcGrehVZu4Sst+VqOUQyibfZ0EogQS0zQS/NzhK7DqJWIOWI5omby xTtO04uTFg;