Re: [siprec] New Version Notification for draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-01.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 10 July 2014 22:00 UTC

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 18:00:21 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1405029621; bh=VLgg6pwR6Iw0ol3UGKVJEk+LC/FJCWO/K0ZwxXNRSQA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=Jx4O1fyySw8qCu7kgpfh6eMvRJN6INYAOGzkcZmlzzIWnjSYZczgHRu6InXWCZxWt Esh0vLweUwiY1xTdSmA1fOeFQl0SP7vZpVvmVPXedDSIs1D6/7r51tKRdedzLst7Kz 1kp7YGiBwT4tdSrbhCARgSCFjrJU4VH1nw/c978aBZ7PK5PPYtkERxokOu/vj3h6WN DVHSBC+3ya8acQzWRkesxt7DZTY+W9OznaGz1RQ9VP0viDJDeWcz2okS1BYCl0XVaY gx+dxwMhmPjlXkSHDyPnwrdzK9/PfV638vQ5008DKrWVnO0DnLljcZ5YDs70RLr+8O R0O/W+ycj2odQ==