Re: [siprec] New Version Notification for draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-01.txt

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Wed, 09 July 2014 22:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=T/0ET7KUtiDsAAOuV46seoNI1tYV2WT/eYADyFPdtBg=; b=KLO8rTBd/PP0qL6FgLO9te0KXRJ2d9SQlN0UNrgDlwt5qtAbswgwmJy0emYvYFnmPh KP+EpgHJK7wd00gBlQl6UurqCb7RZvDhEu1RkGpsoH+mCFL5j7nFXLHsLCDSBe6cQYeO tB4GXBgBxhc54xG+VwF0AlOXnKNqH+rpptF3oOCKfNVqD1cC/nciPtUpJO8CaQFX6v8N JVZLc2njxIpGciYX064WuQKT4VgM0JaE19C87vUZGjZxEJByysNlgtZDG+xTt81S3/Y5 MrbBNyVOslu+kNKe7zIEJCMGlX53Ypl3/zP21XIaUlNU0VAhK1OZOA1GeOpIa78PMZjc P1CQ==