Re: [siprec] Can an MS object span several CSs in a CSG?

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com> Tue, 14 June 2011 15:03 UTC

From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: "Parthasarathi R (partr)" <partr@cisco.com>, "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com>, Leon Portman <Leon.Portman@nice.com>, "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <rmohanr@cisco.com>, "siprec@ietf.org" <siprec@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:03:53 +0200
References: <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA089BE68795@MCHP058A.global-ad.net><A11921905DA1564D9BCF64A6430A6239055B0D70@XMB-BGL-411.cisco.com><E1CBF4C7095A3D4CAAAEAD09FBB8E08C04663764@xmb-sjc-234.amer.cisco.com><35BCE99A477D6A4986FB2216D8CF2CFD067EECD7@XMB-BGL-417.cisco.com><E1CBF4C7095A3D4CAAAEAD09FBB8E08C0466393B@xmb-sjc-234.amer.cisco.com><A11921905DA1564D9BCF64A6430A6239055B0EC0@XMB-BGL-411.cisco.com><A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA089BE68D2C@MCHP058A.global-ad.net><A11921905DA1564D9BCF64A6430A6239055B103C@XMB-BGL-411.cisco.com><A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA089BE68FDF@MCHP058A.global-ad.net><A11921905DA1564D9BCF64A6430A6239055B14DC@XMB-BGL-411.cisco.com> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA089BEC6477@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <07465C1D981ABC41A344374066AE1A2C38AC2C4A5E@TLVMBX01.nice.com> <E1CBF4C7095A3D4CAAAEAD09FBB8E08C048CCDAD@xmb-sjc-234.amer.cisco.com> <A11921905DA1564D9BCF64A6430A623905820A25@XMB-BGL-411.cisco.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US