Re: [siprec] New Version Notification for draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-01.txt

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Thu, 03 July 2014 19:25 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=RmQ9CQ39yjuSkt1FFPL7SOBNh8ZE+5saSb7TXypx09c=; b=NSweaZMGYIPGmmr7iKTIHSqMDWl+Uo0PhiHk+oY0Ns4WLnNF85Z/mcCx0ZkKmDHLig CKrgby9FadypOOOBHMSrw0R1+uH4W7xT7S/Ec6jB9uRv5lM3AJ5CtjpSsqPGbrx5rtQJ UCQwmtJKJHNWFUa0wVXr8/UZawWWnzv/IKU8zT6jyVQ2PmLUrfiBbHN01yIgj/WsypEn CyZgZhAmtGcD7RSCM8RGrsEClBH/T2IyVVtGsRCMATSVIXoC9qFgF/5aOw1CfjLuC8lv 1zBjDFSmHed2CZk3Gginywvoyky9+5jNFazdDdim3H8cy9iZ5xxW60XbVW65PMlOSuPZ e1uQ==