Re: [Slim] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-22: (with COMMENT)

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Thu, 11 January 2018 15:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nmXpqP6TtdLFPydZ9Fo7jAOW7iHEhlNy7vcqTH1/sfA=; b=vGd9hfn75P9L3dMatLZVLhQHUCw1Fzx4OLpEYAUL+rsCHhqDvFkobzNO9kfURVaH2q 0I1t+g3df7Cy7wLN26J9XNveOvNi0dSrW4P1ZBeeGbx3rAYNGR23386l0iINbZdgMqRJ E+7Ym0A40gSPmpoBPnkU6z13CVHJyCRODMovZx65KGPR55CaaTxCLm0jXhCU+nCNmRjj 81wNqnnFtGxjEsn7TvVzeEUfmQ2lDviiXizMJgXYue3xBr+5Gn7fz3v5v6OE75ZNnzDN inyhIT2Wj44ncJVmFQkv5ENl4A20EnkNFyc3eE3uFGo19Q6nTDmwlFyStghjqeb5z6kj K2gg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nmXpqP6TtdLFPydZ9Fo7jAOW7iHEhlNy7vcqTH1/sfA=; b=DF0bdyokH+oJHA0SOdYHohkcnrqraYmQ86z2vNaXRGZN1lM8ox5ZHbHIv1kAZgMwsx msCEUdRZmCMPzei4AEUUoXcUyDsTvlQSGUBVyrOyzxyBZw2/9sLlClC64oE15aIbLrw7 aarXu0gQ0vq9CupbEJlQO+PaDeWZYbV877SxoQQqcZJm9uHq7/WKWqak4hUzl1uBGOed 0fU/1XQjublMh9DjdCkuym83RRcAllhLLwn8Epycvv74HTEQHCYZk1NiDCrCuYCMri61 XHKJRfOIyS1x87MAZpjE21UkUoK2TFDvfJFv34pSmXkMkAXowdOLo3QorBZV1ZN5Z913 9pxA==