[Slim] I-D Action: draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-02.txt

Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se> Sat, 10 June 2017 19:26 UTC

From: Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se>
To: "slim@ietf.org" <slim@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 21:26:39 +0200
Subject: [Slim] I-D Action: draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-02.txt

A new version of the slim modality preference draft is available.
The only change is adjustment of the IANA considerations to a format
required for drafts updating earlier registered attributes (it is
documented in RFC456bis how to do it.)

With Brian's note about the interrelation in
draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language, I hope we can continue on
this low complexity track.

/Gunnar

directories.

         Title           : Negotiating Modality in Real-Time Communications
         Author          : Gunnar Hellstrom
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-06-10

Abstract:
    When negotiating language for a real-time session, users may have
    very specific preferences for using one modality (spoken, written or
    signed) over other possible but less preferred modalities.  This
    specification introduces indication of modality preference to be used
    in session negotiation in combination with an earlier speified
    mechanism for language preference negotiation.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-02

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-02