Re: [Slim] [rfc-dist] RFC 8373 on Negotiating Human Language in Real-Time Communications

William_J_G Overington <wjgo_10009@btinternet.com> Fri, 25 May 2018 10:51 UTC

X-RazorGate-Vade: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedthedrhedtgdefvdcutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemuceutffkvffkuffjvffgnffgvefqofdpqfgfvfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucgoufhorhhtvggutfgvtghiphdvucdlgedtmdenogfthfevqddquegrugfkmhhpohhrthgrnhgtvgculddvtddmnecujfgurhepfffhrhfvkffugggtgfgkrfesthejtgdttddtjeenucfhrhhomhephghilhhlihgrmhgplfgpifcuqfhvvghrihhnghhtohhnuceofihjghhopgdutddttdelsegsthhinhhtvghrnhgvthdrtghomheqnecuffhomhgrihhnpehglhhosggrlhhnvghtrdgtohdruhhknecukfhppedutddruddutddruddvrddunecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopeifvggsmhgrihhltdejrdgsthdrvgigthdrtghptghlohhuugdrtghordhukhdpihhnvghtpedutddruddutddruddvrddupdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepoeifjhhgohgpuddttddtleessghtihhnthgvrhhnvghtrdgtohhmqedprhgtphhtthhopeeoughrrghfthhsqdhuphgurghtvgdqrhgvfhesihgrnhgrrdhorhhgqedprhgtphhtthhopeeoihgvthhfqdgrnhhnohhunhgtvgesihgvthhfrdhorhhgqedprhgtphhtthhopeeorhhftgdqughishhtsehrfhgtqdgvughithhorhdrohhrgheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoehrfhgtqdgvughithhorhesrhhftgdqvgguihhtohhrrdhorhhgqedprhgtphhtthhopeeorhhgodhi vghtfhestghorhgvthgvtghhnhholhhoghihtghonhhsuhhlthhinhhgrdgtohhmqedprhgtphhtthhopeeoshhlihhmsehivghtfhdrohhrgheqnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptd