Re: [Slim] Negotiation issue in draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language

Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org> Sun, 18 February 2018 16:14 UTC

From: Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 23:40:32 +0800
Cc: Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se>, slim@ietf.org
References: <CAOW+2dtV5EaL_xTLSJNSiNjUZp-ZzFa2cMPUvSb65FRyYSNB1Q@mail.gmail.com> <6754134E-63FD-4212-90D5-D07293EFE36B@randy.pensive.org> <09dcffcc-a65d-65d8-614d-fa12b790dd4f@omnitor.se> <CAOW+2ds680XB2v9TavT00_CAQAo9FHmDbfXNodeZ9=NFh1=jEA@mail.gmail.com> <EB90D6A9-FE9A-4DC2-9C0D-EC7EDF513F7E@randy.pensive.org> <5c33acfd-8853-4254-c6b1-fa05ea4901fd@omnitor.se> <CAOW+2dvuAjON1+pi2renF+fD4qYMpUhq5zPDhF9EdepHO8X18g@mail.gmail.com>