Re: [Slim] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-13: (with COMMENT)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Fri, 18 August 2017 08:50 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=l5eCnu9ZcDQshlMlwubcRUho8PZEkDsifhNh41YTHnkfn8XGC/6bRYQqAl+YgwhMwElbGfmYYBAzPyfNVJA85sM0FaVgqnW6+VQFGOxPISbBJnaNhWQ64yNrOoQ9HwD0adRk/V7aEmd07GPzXrY3tDkHR+zy+uDibq2Z/Offmu8=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;